COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
FunVentures Tours takes the safety of its customers and other trail and park users very seriously. Every precaution within its ability will be taken to avoid the spread of the Covid-19 virus during a tour. All customers are required to read and agree to the plan prior to attending any tour.
- Tour operator will screen personal temperature prior to every tour.
- Customers will be pre-screened for Covid-19 exposure during online registration process. Questions will include:
- Have you or any member of your household been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you or any member of your household had a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, or loss of taste and smell in the last 14 days?
- FunVentures Tours reserves the right to deny participation to any customer who answers yes to any of the Covid-19 screening questions.
- Customers and tour operator will maintain 6’ of social distance at all times possible, especially when near members not in their party.
- Customers and operator are required to wear appropriate face mask whenever unable to maintain 6’ social distance. Examples include tour check in, assistance in launching watercraft, individual instruction, etc.
- Face masks and hand sanitizer will be made available to any customer who does not have their own.
- All FunVentures Tours supplied equipment will be sanitized before and after each tour.
- Any tour attendee who tests positive for the Covid-19 virus within 14 days of a tour in which they participated will notify FunVentures Tours immediately. FunVentures Tours will immediately cancel all scheduled tours, notify all other participants, disinfect all equipment, and self-quarantine for the appropriate time as advised by PA Health Department and the CDC.
- Any customer who cancels a tour registration for any reason regarding the Covid-19 virus (even within the standard 24-hour cancellation rule) will be refunded 100% of their registration.
- If at any time a tour participant feels unsafe regarding the Covid-19 virus measures being taken by FunVentures Tours, he/she will immediately notify the tour operator who will take necessary steps to mitigate the situation.
- FunVentures Tours reserves the right to deny participation to anyone who refuses to abide by the Covid-19 safety plan. Any customer who refuses to abide by these rules will be asked to leave the tour and their fee will not be refunded.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Covid-19 safety policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your understanding.